We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree. n. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Law regarding the protection of personal data”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights. Pursuant to Article 13 of the law. n.196/2003, we provide the following information:
1. The information you provide will be used for the following purposes: dissemination of study materials of Luccaorganizza.
2. The data will be sending in a manner both automatic and manual to the email address provided by you.
3. The conferment of data is necessary for the proper functioning of the system and any refusal to supply such data may lead to failure of the relationship.
4. The data will not be disclosed to other parties, nor will it be circulated.
5. The data controller is Luccaorganizza with email firstname.lastname@example.org. The holder has not appointed a controller.
At any time you may exercise your rights under Article 7 of D.lgs.196/2003 and in particular:
– Oppose the sending of advertising material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
– Oppose for legitimate reasons to the processing of data, within the limits established by law;
– Obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or block of the same
– Obtain the updating, rectification or integration of data
– Be informed of the identity of the owner and any responsible, the purposes and methods of treatment, the subjects or categories of – persons to whom the personal data may be disclosed;
– Know the existence or not of personal data concerning him and to obtain their communication in an intelligible form.